Could you answer one question?

It will only take a minute.  ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­


Hey Trendpickw,

I'm about to dive into a new season of content creation, and I need your input.

What's your biggest challenge or frustration right now (especially as it relates to your work as a creator)?

Please hit reply and let me know. You can answer as short or long as you'd like.

This is private! I may aggregate this data to look for patterns and themes, but I won't share anything about YOU in particular.

This will help drive my next season of content to hopefully solve some of these issues directly!

Cheers,
Jay

PS: If you have a more direct question you want me to answer in an upcoming newsletter or podcast episode, you can submit that on this new page here.​

⚠️ Your personalized offer is waiting!
I want to make you an offer to help you build your audience or drive more revenue. And to do that, I need you to answer a few questions.
It will only take you ~30 seconds, and it’ll help me tailor my future content to you, too.
 
X Instagram YouTube LinkedIn Substack
We honor your time and take your trust seriously. This email reflects our current beliefs, but you should do your own research. Read our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Affiliate Disclosure before you make any financial or investment decisions.
© 2026 Creator Science
Creator Science
Written by Creator Science
Helping you become a smarter creator
Was this forwarded to you? Subscribe here ↗

Popular posts from this blog

Brain Food: How Steve Jobs Learned to Lead

Would you pay Meta £14.99 p/m for this?

How I Use Claude Code to Ship Like a Team of Five